A Lingerie Makeover
June 29 @ 12:00 am - July 24 @ 12:00 pm
Transform the way you appreciate, buy, and wear lingerie, and most importantly, learn how to curate a lingerie wardrobe to live fully within the sensuality of the moment — no matter the occasion.
Composed of semi-weekly one-hour sessions (via Zoom) and weekly thirty-minute one-on-one consultations with Kate Kemp-Griffin, you will learn:
• How Lingerie Can Radically Change How You Feel About Your Body
• The History and Significance of French Lingerie
• How to Develop a Self-Care Ritual Through Lingerie
• 3 Tips to Become Your Own Bra-Fitting Expert
• Your Unique Lingerie Personality
• 7 Lingerie Faux Pas
• How to Embody the Luxury of Lingerie Without A Luxury Lingerie Budget
• Step-by-step Best Practices For Curating Your Lingerie Collection
Cost: 575 Euros, 15% discount for INSPIRELLE members.
• 10 Class Hours
• 2 Hours of One-On-One Consultations
• Access to a Private Members-Only & Online Community
• Guided Meditations
• Inspired Readings & Resources
• Access to Private Facebook Group
A 30-Day Online Program
June 29 – July 24, 2020, meeting times to be determined after registration.
About Kathryn (Kate) Kemp-Griffin
Kate is an author and lingerie expert who guides women to celebrate and enjoy the full expression of themselves through their bodies. Her book Paris Undressed: The Secrets of French Lingerie inspires women to explore the language of lingerie and to find harmony through their mind and through their body — both dressed and undressed.
This is the lingerie paradox: By focusing on how you feel in your lingerie instead of how you look, you will improve your body image… without changing your body.
Through her lingerie tours, workshops, and retreats, women learn to celebrate how they feel rather than judge themselves by how they look. By moving into calm and stillness through meditation and creating sensorial experiences using lingerie, women cultivate vitality and beauty with renewed confidence.