- This event has passed.
How to Maximize Your Wardrobe Atelier
November 14, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Do you have a closet full of clothes, yet always feel like you have nothing to wear? INSPIRELLE is teaming up with personal stylist Anelle Coetzee and home & office organizer Laetitia Ronsin to help you reimagine and maximize your wardrobe to make it feel like new, all year long!
During this two-hour atelier led by two experts, you’ll learn valuable tips on how to cut through the clutter and use your imagination, organization and accessorizing to ace your style and make the most of what you already own.
Personal Stylist Anélle Coetzee will show you:
- How to look more put together while still being comfortable
- How to dress up a pair of jeans or dress down a little black dress
- Ways to tie a scarf and use accessories to complete your look
- Intelligent strategies around buying clothes
- Tricks to make your outfit complete and stylish
Home and Office Organiser Laetitia Ronsin will teach you tips to:
- Make your wardrobe easy to use and easy to maintain
- Make getting dressed in the morning more efficient
- Assess the clothes that you really wear
- Better categorize and store your clothes
- Sort through clothes and accessories you no longer want or use
All participants will also receive a small gift of an organic plant-based body product in an environmentally-friendly container!
Catering to be provided by L’Assiette de Paris
LUNCHTIME SESSION: Thursday, 14 November 2019
Venue: Anelle’s home in 92410, Ville d’Avray
Time: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
(Exact addresses to be shared after registration and payment are completed)
COST: 25 € per person
About the speakers:
Anélle Coetzee, Fashion Stylist, Lifestyle Coach and Best Image Consultant in Paris winner for 2018 has been living in Paris for eight years, during which time she has had the pleasure of working with both expatriate and local French women. Website:www.acpersonalstylist.com
Laetitia Ronsin is a Home and Office organiser based in Paris. She is French and lived eight years in the United States and one year in the UK before returning to France. After the initial shock of seeing her living room in utter chaos, due to her young son, she felt she needed to upgrade her organization and optimize every square meter of her Parisian apartment. She then helped family and friends and decided to become a professional organizer. It’s a job that brings her and her clients “joy every day”. Website: https://www.joyeveryday.fr/en/home-organiser